Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement describes the online information practices that we Les Chaussons de la Belle (in the legal responsibility of owner Giuliana Venerosi Pesciolini), in the following text “we “ and “our” , employ in relating to the information which you, our customer, in the following text “ you “ and “ your “, provide when using the www.leschaussonsdelabelle.com site, named “Website”. By processing and using Les Chaussons de la Belle Website and Online Store you are accepting and agreeing to the practices described in the Privacy Statement.
We collect personally identifiable information that relates to you including name, address, phone number, e-mail address, credit/debit card information, as “Personal Information” in the following situations:
- Information you provide. When you register on the Website for an online account or otherwise contact us and/or our services, including when you update your online account, your address and/or your order details, communicate with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise and/or complete a questionnaire.
- Information collected automatically using “cookies”. Whenever you interact with the Website and/or the Online Store, we receive and store certain types of information using “cookies”. We describe how we use “cookies” below.
- Information from other sources. We receive information from other parties we use in providing services to you, as delivery and address information from our carriers, account and credit history information from bank credit offices and sources we use to process payments.
We will only use your personal information for the purpose(s) for which you provide it to us, including:
- answer to your inquiries
- handle orders, deliver items and process payments
- communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers
- enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical and/or other function on our behalf
- prevent and/or detect fraud or abuses on our Website and Online Store
We will only share your personal information with our other offices or other entities as described below:
We may employ other companies to perform functions on our behalf including fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending customer communications, analysing data, processing credit/debit and bank transfer payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but will not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional offers and communications: if you have consented in advance, we send you information about news, promotional offers and those offered by other business. If you do not want to receive such communications, please notify us by e-mail to email@example.com
- Business transfers: in any buying process on the Online Store personal information is one of the transferred assets.
- When necessary to prevent fraud and/or reduce credit risk we can exchange your personal information with the other companies and organisations.
- We may transfer personal information provided to us by users in the European Union to other countries (including the United States of America). Their data protection laws may differ from those of the European Union, and you expressly agree to such transfer. The protection systems and procedures of our Website and Online Store comply with the Spanish “Ley Orgánica” 15/1999 of December 19th, 1999 on Data Protection.
We employ security measures that prevent unauthorized access to information that we collect online. We use a secure online order form for all purchases made via the Online Store. All data transmitted via this form (including credit/debit card details is securely transmitted as it is 128bit encrypted. To verify this, when placing an order using the Online Store a padlock will appear in your browser. It is normally in the status bar, towards the right hand side, at the bottom of your browser window. You can double click to verify that the secure certificate has been issued to the Website and Online Store.
Your debit/credit card privacy payment security is guaranteed by Stripe.
Please note that e-mail correspondence to us is in a free format text and cannot be encrypted. Accordingly do not send any sensitive information such as credit/debit card details or password via e-mail.
A cookie is a text-only string of information than a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will normally contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, its “lifetime” and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. When you visit our Website and/or Online Store we send you a cookie. Cookies may be used in the following ways:
- To enable the personalization features on our Website and Online Store, which give you the ability to recall recent viewed pages and to see information which you have input online.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our Website and Online Store and to help us improve the structure of our Website. We are not able to identify you personally in this way.
- You can accept or decline “cookies” by modifying the setting of your browser. Please be aware that if you disable “cookies” you may not be able to use all the features of our Website and Online Store.
We reserve the right to revise this Privacy Statement or any part of it from time to time. Please review the Privacy Statement periodically to be aware of any changes. Unless stated otherwise, our Privacy Statement applies from time to time to all information we have about you.