Les Chaussons de la Belle offers Free International Express Shipping and Returns to more than 70 countries worldwide.
Please check the countries we ship to in our Shipping Information.
We invoice in Euros. No other currency invoicing is available.
Shipping to all EU countries is FREE and item prices include VAT.
Shipping to OUTSIDE THE EU listed Countries is FREE on a DDU basis (Delivery Duty Unpaid).
The customer buying from OUTSIDE THE EU Countries will be required to pay import duties and taxes on delivery to FedEx, that sorts out all the import proceedings for you before delivery. You will be charged exactly and only the amount of these import duties and local taxes stated by your local customs office. Les Chaussons de la Belle has no control over these local charges and cannot predict the amount: this is the reason why we don’t charge them at checkout and in your invoice. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for further information before placing an order.
VAT will NOT be applied to items shipping OUTSIDE THE EU.
As per International Laws Regulation of Commerce and Trade of imports and exports, all orders are shipped with an official invoice declaring the exact total of purchased items in Euros. It is illegal to declare lower values or the merchandise as a gift, following International Customs Regulation.
We accept payments by Stripe with your Stripe account or with most major credit and debit cards, including Visa, American Express and Master Card. You can use them even without a Stripe account. You can choose to pay by Bank Transfer too.
Credit/debit card payments with Stripe:
- Les Chaussons de la Belle welcomes payments from Stripe accounts and credit/debit cards Visa, MasterCard, American Express and your local credit/debit cards. If you choose payment with Stripe, you will be directed to Stripe to pay with your Stripe account or with your credit/debit cards.
- You can use them even without a Stripe account.
- No matter where you shop, Stripe will keep your financial information private and protected.
- Buying from Les Chaussons de la Belle Online Store you get an extra security layer by using Stripe. All your data and financial information (as your credit card number) is securely stored and encrypted in Stripe servers. Your transactions are monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by a dedicated team of security specialists. Their mission is to identify any suspicious activity and to protect you from fraudulent transactions.
- You can be aware of all security checking Stripe Security at http://stripe.com/help/security
- Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon receipt of your order by Les Chaussons de la Belle, that will confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used if yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. Please follow instructions carefully at checkout. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment to Les Chaussons de la Belle, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Please note that Les Chaussons de la Belle operates from Spain and therefore any order which is placed in other countries may be subject to bank fees charged by the card holder’s bank. This is out of Les Chaussons de la Belle control and therefore these fees are non-refundable by Les Chaussons de la Belle.
- Credit card payments are charged at the moment that the order is processed and confirmed. Items In Stock will be shipping in 2 Spanish/Italian business days. Pre – Order items will be shipped later, on the dates clearly stated when you select your size during the ordering process. Items, prices & shipping dates are legal contract terms. If there are sufficient funds and the card holder and account information is validated, the order will be immediately processed.
Bank Transfer payments:
- Bank transfer payment is accepted. Please note that the order will not be processed, confirmed nor items reserved until full payment is received at the indicated bank account. At reception we will confirm you that your order will now be processed, inform you of delivery times and issue the invoice.
Pre – Order payments:
- Customers can place orders (Pre – Order) for items that are scheduled to be shipped later, on a date clearly shown during the order process and on each product sheet as soon as you choose your size. Items, prices & shipping dates, clearly shown through the buying procedure and before checkout, are legal contract terms between the customer and Les Chaussons de la Belle.
- In the event of the item being cancelled or delayed, the customer will be informed and a refund, exchange or store credit will be offered.
- Payment by credit/debit card will be charged when the order is accepted and processed.
- Bank Transfers for Pre – Orders not will be processed and invoiced until payment is received.
- Pre – Orders cannot be modified, updated or changed in any way after the order has been processed. Please note that items on Pre – Order will be manufactured for you to be shipped on the shown date. Pre – ordering means that you may make payments in advance to Les Chaussons de la Belle to ensure your priority in production and shipping of the item you order. Items, prices and stated shipping dates, clearly indicated through the buying process, are a legal contract between a customer and Les Chaussons de la Belle, as stated above.
- The stated shipping date of your order will not change, even if you may see later updating for the same article/size. This will not produce any effect on your order shipping date.
For security reason please do not send any payment information and/or credit card numbers via e-mail. Our customer service will never ask for any of these data. For your own security please be extremely careful sharing your personal data, as its privacy will be your responsibility.