We invoice in Euros. No other currency invoicing is possible.
Shipping to all EU countries is FREE and item prices include VAT.
Shipping to all non EU countries is charged 30 Euros on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis. The customer will have to pay for all import duties/custom taxes/local taxes. FedEx will look after all the import proceedings and will charge them to the customer on delivery. Please be sure to check the approximate total amount of import duties, taxes and local taxes at your Chamber of Commerce import information office. VAT will not be applied to items shipping to non-EU countries.
As per International Laws Regulation of Commerce and Trade of imports and exports, all orders are shipped from Madrid with an official invoice declaring the exact total of purchased items (plus 30 Euros of shipping to non EU countries) in Euros. It is illegal to declare lower values or the merchandise as a gift, following International Customs Regulation.
We accept payments by Stripe with your Stripe account or with Visa, MasterCard, American Express and your local credit/debit cards. You can use them even without a Stripe account. You can choose to pay by Bank Transfers too.
Credit/debit card payments with Stripe:
- Les Chaussons de la Belle welcomes payments from Stripe accounts and credit/debit cards Visa, MasterCard, American Express and your local credit/debit cards. If you choose payment with Stripe, you will be directed to Stripe to pay with your Stripe account or with your credit/debit cards.
- You can use them even without a Stripe account.
- No matter where you shop, Stripe will keep your financial information private and protected.
- Buying from Les Chaussons de la Belle Online Store you get an extra security layer by using Stripe. All your data and financial information (as your credit card number) is securely stored and encrypted in Stripe servers. Your transactions are monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by a dedicated team of security specialists. Their mission is to identify any suspicious activity and to protect you from fraudulent transactions.
- You can be aware of all security checking Stripe Security at http://stripe.com/help/security.
- Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon receipt of your order by Les Chaussons de la Belle, that will confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used if yours. All credit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. Please follow instructions carefully at checkout. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment to Les Chaussons de la Belle, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Please note that Les Chaussons de la Belle operates from Spain and therefore any order which is placed in other countries may be subject to bank fees charged by the card holder’s bank. This is out of Les Chaussons de la Belle control and therefore these fees are non-refundable by Les Chaussons de la Belle
- Credit card payments are charged at the moment that the order is confirmed for both In Stock and Pre-Order items, which will be shipped later on the indicated dates, as clearly shown during the ordering process. Items, prices & shipping dates are legal contract terms. If there are sufficient funds and the card holder and account information is validated, the order will be immediately processed.
Bank Transfer payments:
- Bank transfer payment is accepted. Please note that the order will not be processed, confirmed nor items reserved until full payment is received. At reception we will confirm you that your order will now be processed, inform you of delivery times and issue the invoice.
- Customers can place orders (Pre-Order) for items that are scheduled to be shipped later, on a date clearly indicated during the order procedure. Items, prices & shipping dates, clearly indicated through the buying process and appearing on each Product Sheet, are legal contract terms between the customer & Les Chaussons de la Belle.
- In the event of the item being cancelled or delayed, the customer will be informed and a refund or store credit will be issued.
- Payment by credit/debit card will be charged on the date of order placement.
- Bank Transfers for Pre-Orders will be invoiced until payment is received.
- Placed and processed Pre-Orders cannot be modified, updated or changed in any way. Items, prices and stated shipping dates, clearly indicated through the buying process and appearing on each Product Sheet before checkout, are legal contract terms between customers & Les Chaussons de la Belle.
For security reason please do not send any payment information and/or credit card numbers via e-mail. Our customer service will never ask for any of these data. For your own security please be extremely careful sharing any data.